Thursday, December 31, 2009

So This Is The New Year...

Ok so. It's a new year. And I'm giving my blog a total re-haul.

What timing.

I have to preface this with a disclaimer: I'm totally partaking in idea thievery. And I credit it all to Brian Eastman [Eastman's blog: eastmansays.tumblr.com], who credits his blog's layout to his buddy Carlo, who may or may not pass credit to some other bright chap. And so it goes.

"Good artists copy, great artists steal." -Pablo Picasso

..And so it goes.

So here's the new premise: a picture at a time. I don't have time to write about all of the things I do every week. If you've ever read a post of mine you know I'm wordy. So let's save us both the grief.

I want these pictures to express where I'm at on any given day. I want them to illustrate a place and a state of mind.

And then I want these pictures to become a story.

I want to look back as the year turns to 2011.. and be able to pinpoint what has changed and why.
And I kind of want you to be able to see it to, if you feel so inclined.

So let's give this bad boy a shot. Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment