Thursday, January 27, 2011

2011

You know what bums me out about google owning everything... and having two gmail accounts? You literally cannot be signed into two gmail accounts within the same browser - AND you can't be signed into other sites like blogger, youtube, etc unless those sites are operated by the same email address you have open in your browser. Having to sign in and out of gmail just because I'm signing into like YouTube on a different address is UPSETTING.

Life. I discovered Adobe Illustrator today. I don't think I've ever really known what to do with it but today I took it for a test drive. I AM IN LOVE. I am. in. love. Hellooo childrens books, you're about to get authored and illustrated.

I already made my first little dude. I kind of love him:
Been playing around with web design for fun. I think I could get into this stuff. It's kiiind of awesome. Made this site for Jeff's band in Chitown: www.blackarrowmusic.com. Chegg 'em out, they're fun.

Tons of projects lined up for 2011. TONS. I'm super pumped. I'll be super busy, but one of my goals is to keep this bad boy updated better. And to build myself a website. That's next. And to keep making little dudes like the one above.

I'm going to be shocked if this year doesn't turn out to be one of the best yet. It's already got potential and it's not even February. Make it or break it, baby. This is the make it or break it year. Let's get it started.

No comments:

Post a Comment